Thursday 17 January 2008

You wake up another year is gone.

The other day Glenn intro-ed me some movie premier at Cineleisure.
So today i start my work. Aiyoh its only for a day la. 7pm - 11pm. 50Bucks was the pay.

So here i am writing this story just after i got back from the job. Ah nice , simple and quick pay. So my job was to handle handphones for the customer before they enter the cinema. Here i am taking photos just before my work starts.

I miss those time i worked and i really earn my own money.

Me : eh arthur take pic. Put on my blog....u oso come in ok
Arthur : no nid take la *starts posing*
Me : yah , no nid take la... then u posing for wat... ahahhaha
Jason tan talkin with his Scanner gang. He and that 4 ppl stands at the door scanning customers for any electronic device to make sure they dont smuggle in. ';..;'

Guess wat! 17th Jan. Today!! the time i post this is already my frens birthday :) :) :)
Happy Birthday Lipeng. Ur a year older now. Study hard at York yah. Not easy to and cheap to go overseas kay. Yala, i know u can afford =.=
No not new york u guys, York is a state in UK. And no im not gonna tell you all her age.
I dont know whether she does even read my blog or not or something . blah watever >.< Li Peng. The woman.
*pic taken from penang trip 07*

okay.. i dont know watelse to say now.. im really really tired. was out the whole day since 10am.
gdnite u all, its already 2am. OMg tmr 8am class.. wtfbbqsoslaserpewpewlightsaberwengweng. I'll surely be late one.. :) :) :)

pau pau tapauuuuuuuuu~~~

No comments: