Saturday 26 January 2008

I just Died


Yeah , im back but to announce that i just died in the process. I cant even last a paused moment more than a week! :sigh:

The tough guy or u say the person with the most gila lame jokes just drop dead.
I was told to do a simple task that is to pick my sis to and from piano class, then to church SAFELY
but nooo, it wasnt that save after all.

No nth happened to her, shes perfectly fine. Maybe a shock in her life. I duno bout that =/
I rather take all the shock moment of that time in me than to let my sister got scar-ed by it.
My car aint pweety even more now.

Yeh, i was not a pro driver after all. Got banged , banged ...whats the difference?
im still the loser, the wtf u doin? and the person that just died infront of so many ppl.
I just killed of $$ from my family bank =/
Im sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry :( :( :(
And thanks to my uncles and aunties for helpin out :|

Yeah u can laugh at me now. wtv man. >_>
I wish i could turn back time to that moment and use a different road.
I cant even be the man myself, how could i be to others?
I guess i did more thinkin than talkin now. Im scattered all around @.@
Wtf with today's post from me man. Maybe i over doing it, U think so?
lalala im mad

Just some random pic :|
no thats not me or the exact situation but something like that lar

i just being tapau-ed.....................
@_@

No comments: