Tuesday 8 January 2008

Sometimes it really is as obvious as it seems. - Not meant to be

watching 2 kids pumping air into their 2 wheel bikes which took 15 mins.wtf are they doing man.sheesh
so i was late for class. yeah, was my fault la this one. =/

met a minor accident, car dented abit =.=. bloody wood blocks on the road wtf , u think our car is like monster truck ah. just ramp over only like pancake.
Not so pweety already my car now T_T

group outing where the last one was several months back is now canceled. I miss these outings, but wth~ not everyone is around u know. Nvm la, will have one later or so ,wat.

Today's everything was just the opposite for me.
I ter-blew it too much already hahaha,
My apologise to u. u know who u are IF ur reading this in a way.
-_________-

Tuesday ........ haihhhzzz

pau pau tapauuuuuuu~~~

No comments: