Sunday 7 October 2007

Hail Linux !! Ho Ho Ho !

Sorry for not updating my blog , lately im busy rushing my assignments and projects, where both are 40% done , need to pass up within 2 weeks of this post.

And the complication of the assignment and project not easy noeeee..... gila babi banyak coding .. can kepala pusing wan , sommore my lecturer showed me something kewl...

Linux : Ubuntu , operating system... omg super chun ... like my sir said .. microsoft copied most of other operating system features and upgrade them. Making them better and monopolized them. Which i agree, now Vista looks almost like Mac . U go check urself .. got some similarity... btw im so into this thing , super , omgwtfbbqsoslaserpewpew effect ... CHECK IT OUT URSELF LAH



I got more to update, but cant post alot coz i wanna let my assignments and project be the top priority each time i on the pc. So awhile more, gona post more... i kept alot d :) :)

Just check out the vid lar. Really i tell u , windows will take quite sometime to reach this level.. yeah the vid is just

tapauuuuuuu~~~~

No comments: