Wednesday 24 October 2007

And I've been secretly falling apart,Unseen.

To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.


Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,

Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...

Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful

left 2 more days before my project due date and it is only 50% complete -___-
Im already 3/4 mentally dead. I have done so much for the project while others only help with minor part. What to do, when u wan to do high tech project u have to be more hardworking. Yagoodlanowudiecozdamalotworktodohabis!

Makan tak kuasa, main game pun tak kuasa, nak tidur pun tak nyeyak. >_> I have no one to blame but myself in putting such high expectation of myself in completing this project.

My teammates cant help much, but altho there are times i need them to do something. They just do half way and stall it. "can do one can do one" , "then finish it today la" , " ya ok can..tonite i continue ". =.= watever la. Its a test for me also.. project leader...orang bawahan if didnt perform is my fault also. i didnt read up at reference before starting also tats y. blindly start only.. now got problem die la..

"I was elected to lead , not to read" =.=''
omgwtfbbqsoslaserpewpewgonecaseyouall
justgodielanowstopmakingnoiselayoubisinglikelightsaberwengweng

tapauuuuuu~~~~~

No comments: