Saturday 20 October 2007

Feeling much Better ;)

Late At Night
Things I Thought I'd Put Behind Me
Haunt My Mind

I Just Know There's No Escape Now
Once It Sets It's Eyes On You
But I Wont Run
Have To Stare It In The Eyes

Within Temptation - Stand my ground


Yesterday after sending my sis to church for some hiphop practise. I went back to see the doctor with my mom. Reach home around 8.30pm and ate poridge,drink 100plus,medicine then 9 pm like that.. straight tidur mati until next morning(today la) where i woke up at 11am. Fuh Powderful sleep! ;) and yeah my knee injury has recovered too !!

Reach today noon, ate medicine and lunch... then do work!!! I wrote this post because sudenly i felt emo after read something somewhere. therefore i start playin my emo songs by within temptations =/

YAY for me today !! and thx for those who concerned about me :) :) :)

tapauuuuuuuu~~~

No comments: