Saturday 17 November 2007

You're still a part of everything I do.

Sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking times
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think I could stop
Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind
Sorry but I've gotta be strong and leave you behind
..
..
..
If I live every moment,

It won't change any moment,
It's still a part of me and you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything I do.

Jordan Sparks - Tattoo
-ini adalah isi tersirat-
fuh fuh :) :) :)

:edit:
the top part is diff story, btm is diff story dun get mix up!! 8o| grrr

anyway today is Arthur Lam Kar Wai pek's burfday!!! hahahahha
Happy Burfday Waipek! ;) Sudah besar ya sekrang...

So we suprised him at church today with a cake... Teeeheeee :) :) not really a surprise lar.. since when we callin u to ditch ur hiphop dancing gurl-take-photo-session and come to us.. u knew we'r gona sing u ur bday song already. >_>

Anyway this is arthur si waipek biting of the candle from the cake.

and this is ur arthur waipek face after taking the candle from de cake....hahahahha Happy Burfday!. Ur a good fren, good companion and a noob in dota, not to forget ..look ur face got cake!!

Gona upload my Ipoh trip last 2 weeks soon!. Thx for visiting me here ;)
And Happy Burfday Waipekpek pek x7~ hahahahha only some of us get the joke ;P

tapauuuuuuu~~~~

No comments: