Tuesday 20 November 2007

Rot : At Worlds End

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

Rascal Flatts - My Wish

my title abit cacat ler. Haha its not POTC lar. I just use some part of the wordings :P
Soooooo, ....because im bored at home i did something for the week :

My activity during the first week of November was a day trip to Ipoh with my frens! suppose to come back the next day butttt eventually it became 3 days stay because my driver n his gang still wanna stay 1 more nite. Wat can i do! im no driver, so i just follow!.

I brought 1 pair of cloths but have to use for 2 days!!! wahh dam busuk mannn wat to do.... wat? walk around naked? hahahahah ...yah u wish ..!..

So i stayed at my fren's house which has 5 dogs n 4 cats!! wahhhh animal house man.. gong gong miao!

Ok la . Some comic strips of the trip . =/

Some scenery while on the road. Dam bored that time =.=
90 km/h only? hahaha i traveling at 100 km/h !! wat can u do ? wat can u do oh~ papan had laju :| bye bye~~~ papan kuning @.@

Hah! take dat! kena glaring from the sun! .HUHU wahh so big cave @_@. biasa la i jakun wurt =.=
Last scenery pic b4 i reach Ipoh. LoL Berbukit bukau sungguh Malaysia ini. ~_~
Ok la, by the time reach Ipoh, already evening... after dinner straight come here. lol Some pub in Ipoh lah, my fren's mom was the PR for the pub.

Dont really know wat exactly she does , but i know everyday she come here chit chat with the customer and get free drinks! and of course she knows the boss la. aiyo. Mat Salleh kata nyer~.

Anyway this pic is abit dark la, coz i forget on my phone light before taking. EH my phone no flash one, only torchlight~ haha!
This one is with lights. haha. See the chiq across the table on the right? her name is Vivian. Quite cun one.

But then she smokes, which turn me off and she only hits on ppl with earning incomes =/ and she is my age . kakaka. Study at Sunway Ipoh. Blah wateverrrrr
Since my fren's mom is working there, we as her daughter's frens got a free bottle of duno wat is tat already. We already finish 2 bottle of Chivas, tot wanna ciao d.. then the boss came n drop a bottle of duno wat is that on the table. Belanja kata nyer.. fuh kuai low knows bahasa. then we all joget joget lar, dance lar, shuffle lar...watever we can do tat time coz the music rox ~

Wat to do. Since my fren owes complain i nvr follow them go drink/club/pub wateverrr bla bla. and they trick me into saying im sober. Wtf. -whoever admits they are sober means have to down 3-4 sec of that drink- So i have to down lor. Wah dam panas man after down that thingyyy. hahahah I was surprised that i didnt go high after tat nite. SERIOUS SHIT. anyway i havent gone high before. lol. So we end our nite around 3am , went home , slept around 4am.

2nd day : went to some woolley food city lar to makan lunch. At nite , decided to have a light "drink" .Again went to the same pub. Tiger bear nia... Rm10 for 3 cups of tiger bear, ok cheap wurt. ( actualy bought 2 bottles only, small one.. then boss give free another bottle again :) :) :) haha )

But this time no dance dance coz no band, just some music from the jukebox. haha. Nite ended early, so the next morning we went for dim sum! Eeeeeeeeek yummy!

Since the 2nd nite we went home early. Next morning we went for dim sum!! eeeeeeek yummy!! :P Sooo after breakfast, pack and went home.
On the way home, borink again... took some scenery pic =.= yes im a bad photographer. I dun have canggih canggih cams ok =.= I use my k750i only...

zzzzzzzz pic.....

the trip was ok lar.. abit boring lar.. coz spent 1/2 of the time at the house watching tv series : Friends!! hahahahahahah dungus

tapauuuuuuuu~

No comments: