Saturday 31 May 2008

They're trying to come back, all my senses push

I was away and silent for QUITE sometime lah. I think i dont have the mood and semangat to post anything =/
Now i just gonna put down whatever i did since the last post.









A very late late present from my cousins and frens.
Thankyou!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
the card is beautiful . muaxs.









The present inside the box.
HEHEHEHEHEHEEH. ori tau!
Torressss !! :huih huih:










Btw, last week was my mates brithday :)
Happy Birthday Logesh, its a pleasure knowing you.
I've learn alot of other things besides study and computers ;).
yeah learn how to skip class oso :P
See your galfren bought u a cake ...awwww










21st birthday's always brings new stuff. new episode to life
AND NEW CAKE JOKES. LOL
BARBIE CAKE FOR U. LIKE ANOT?! HAHHAHA

1st June , this sunday i gona join this sunway futsal tourny. Wish me Lux!
My 1st tourny after long play of futsal! @_@
thats all folks, brb ;)

prepare to be TAPAUU~!

No comments: