Tuesday 1 April 2008

I wanna fill this new frame, But it's Empty

Im sorry that , i was away for quite sometime.
I was quite busy with lots of stuff, like outing , futsal , assignments , projects , Birthdays.
Moreover, my mood to blog has reduced over the month as stress piles up. =/
My semester gona end d !!!
blergh i sound so boring >_>

Chee Wee's Bday. Hey ur 21 already~! gurlfren nya mana ? hahah


Futsal / Football , as usual my fav sport =)


Waheheheh :D :D .
Invitation card. for ME


Group pic at Redbox, the curve !
happy 21st me ! xD


Presents from the people i care. I lub u all!


Thankyouverymuch for the key Natasha!
:) :) :)


Not to leave out someone else.
I have the same birthday date as my fren here Chris Sam. !
haha too bad we have different bday celebrations.
Anyway Happy Burfday again buddy !

:edit:
2nd last picture upload error.

a month of

tapauuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

No comments: